Monday, June 17, 2013

Growing with Galatians Daily Devotion June 17, 2013

For you have heard of my former life...(Galatians 1:13a, ESV)

“For you have heard of my former life...” I have a former life that I do not live anymore. Likely you do, too. We are not the people we once were. Our minds are wiser. Our hearts are softer. Our eyes may see the world less well, but they see truth much better. The words we speak are fewer, but kinder. It’s not just that we have grown older. As Indiana Jones famously said, “It’s not the years; it’s the miles.” We are not who we once were...thankfully! If you have heard of my former life, forgive me! I am not be the person I once was. And you? Don’t worry. I’m not worried about who you were a long time ago or even yesterday. I’m glad for who you are now. I am glad that God has brought you to this day and that you are who you are right now.

You can subscribe to this at http://refractingthelight.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment